Masters in the Art of Harness Manufacturing
There’s an art to harness manufacturing and testing and Mid-Canada Mod Center (MC2) has built a solid reputation as masters in this realm. We offer this service out of both our CYYZ and CYKF facilities. We are a Transport Canada CAR 561 approved manufacturer, and deliver top quality harness assemblies made to your specifications. No job is too large or small. We use state-of-the-art Laser Wire Marking, connector tooling and the very latest in materials, manufacturing techniques and computerized harness testing. We have been audited by some of the best in the industry and, we are always at the top of their list.
We’ve developed harnesses for a broad range of aircraft including:
- Bombardier, Global Express and Dash-8
- Boeing 747 (100/200/400), 757, 767 and 727
- Airbus A319, A320, A330 and A340
- Various Bell Helicopters
- Assorted general aviation types
A fabricated or pre-manufactured harness from MC2 will ensure:
- Higher quality and reliability for your aircraft.
- Improved utilization of human resources to perform more work in other areas.
- Less aircraft downtime.
Leading airlines including Air Canada, Air Europa, Air Transat, Air New Zealand and British Airways trust us with their harness requirements.
Ask MC2 About Your Harnessing Requirements
Contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable avionics sales experts.