MC2 Takes Action to Address COVID-19
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS
As the spread of the COVID-19 virus continues, Mid-Canada Mod Center is taking recommended steps to do its part to help contain the virus and prevent further spread. We will abide by the Canadian Government recommendations with regards to social distancing and quarantine.
To that end, the following initiatives will be in place until further notice:
– All international travel for MC2 employees and contractors including to the U.S. has been deferred until further notice
– Workers returning from international travel will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine.
– All non-essential travel within Canada will be curtailed and determined on a case by case basis to assess risk.
– All MC2 office and administration personnel will tele-commute and work from home until advised otherwise.
– Crews essential to on-aircraft work will be limited and rotated in shifts
– Personal hygiene procedures and facility cleaning will be enhanced.
– Visitors will have limited restricted access and only with advance notice.
– Our supply chain will be under ongoing review to ensure minimal schedule disruptions
These steps will no doubt have an effect on our operation and may delay project start and delivery dates over the next few months. We will be analyzing the effects and communicating with our customers directly.
We are taking these steps out of an abundance of caution and with the health and safety of our employees, customers, their families and extended families foremost in mind.
Mid-Canada Mod Center is taking action and doing its part to help curtail the spread of COVID-19.
Mid-Canada Mod Center