Avionics Technician and Installers – Toronto and Waterloo
We are searching for capable team players to join our Avionics service and installation team. Mid-Canada Mod Center is one of Canada’s largest avionics sales, design, installation and service operations. With facilities in Toronto and Waterloo Region, we are looking for experienced installers and technicians to join our growing team.
- Understand and comply with the regulatory requirements and the requirements of the Company manuals.
- Accurate completion of all paperwork in accordance with required procedures, manuals and other documentation.
- Employ the proper tools, equipment, methods, and techniques required to perform safe aircraft maintenance
- Accomplish all work tasks and other duties as assigned by the Production / Program Manager.
- Report any unsafe or unapproved work conditions or practices to the Production /Program Manager
- Technicians should possess a Transport Canada AME License (E rating) required
- Proven technical aptitude with a minimum 2 years’ experience
- Broad range of experience including electrical, navigation, and flight controls is required.
- Ability to lift up to 25kg, as well as often work in (climb, kneel, and crawl) tight spaces
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Pass issued by Transport Canada
- Technicians must hold a Radio License Industry Canada (Aeronautical) Certificate within six (6) months from accepting the position (as required by duties)
- Flexibility to work shift work and overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available to travel for occasional AOG recovery operations.
- An ability to meet all conditions of employment:
- Applicant must pass a criminal background check as well as be granted a Restricted Area Pass issued by GTAA following application
We appreciate all interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.Apply Now